Podcast: How the US survives deep divisions: Fiona Hill and the post-Jan 6 fight for American democracy
Listen: On the anniversary of the Capitol insurrection, America has only grown more divided. More Republicans than ever believe that the election was stolen. And that’s not just a domestic problem. It’s a national security threat. Ian Bremmer speaks with Fiona Hill, former senior director of the National Security Council who famously testified against her boss, former president Donald Trump, in his first impeachment trial. Hill, an expert on Russia and China, worries about the global implications of January 6.
- Fiona Hill: January 6 rioters should sue Trump - GZERO Media ›
- How tech was used to harm democracy on January 6 - GZERO Media ›
- January 6th: One year later | Ian Bremmer's Quick Take - GZERO ... ›
- January 6 anniversary: America's back — against the wall? - GZERO ... ›
- Jan 6 hearings: The case against Trump's big lie - GZERO Media ›