Big Tech: Global sovereignty, unintended consequences
Can Big Government still rein in Big Tech or has it already lost control? Never before have just a few companies exerted such an outsized influence on humanity. Today's digital space, where we live so much of our daily lives, has increasingly become an area that national governments are unable to control. It may be time to start thinking of these corporations as nation-states in their own rights. On GZERO World, Ian Bremmer speaks with Nicholas Thompson, CEO of the Atlantic and former WIRED editor-in-chief, about how to police the digital world.
- Big Tech's big challenge to the global order - GZERO Media ›
- Let's align interests to regulate Big Tech algorithms — AI scientist ... ›
- Kara Swisher on Big Tech's big problem - GZERO Media ›
- “Blood and glass" and the power of Big Tech - GZERO Media ›
- Why social media is broken & how to fix it - GZERO Media ›