Ian Bremmer speaks with Nicholas Thompson, CEO of the Atlantic and former WIRED editor-in-chief, about how to police the digital world. Today's digital space, where we live so much of our daily lives, has increasingly become an area that national governments are unable to control. It may be time to start thinking of these corporations as nation-states in their own rights.
Watch this episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: Big Tech: Global sovereignty, unintended consequences
- Big Tech's big challenge to the global order - GZERO Media ›
- “Blood and glass" and the power of Big Tech - GZERO Media ›
- Nick Thompson: Facebook realized too late it couldn't control its own ... ›
- Podcast: Brave new big tech world: Nicholas Thompson's ... ›
- Twitter bans QAnon; CRISPR gene tech - GZERO Media ›