How AI is changing the world of work
The AI revolution is coming… fast. But what does that mean for your job? GZERO World with Ian Bremmer takes a deep dive into this exciting and anxiety-inducing new era of generative artificial intelligence. Generative AI tools like ChatGPT and Midjourney have the potential to increase productivity and prosperity massively, but there are also fears of job replacement and unequal access to technology.
Ian Bremmer sat down with tech expert Azeem Azhar and organizational psychologist Adam Grant on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland to hear how CEOs are already incorporating AI into their businesses, what the future of work might look like as AI tools become more advanced, and what the experts are still getting wrong about the most powerful technology to hit the workforce since the personal computer.
“One of the dangers of last year was that people started to lose their faith in technology and technology is what provides prosperity,” Azhar says, “We need to have more grownup conversations, more civil conversations, more moderate conversations about what that reality is.
Catch GZERO World with Ian Bremmer on US public television every week or on US public television. Check local listings.
- AI at the tipping point: danger to information, promise for creativity ›
- Hard Numbers: Must-have accessory?, Americans on AI, Bill Gates’ prediction, Massive paychecks, Airbnb's big bet ›
- Political fortunes, job futures, and billions hang in the balance amid labor unrest ›
- Larry Summers: Which jobs will AI replace? ›
- AI's impact on jobs could lead to global unrest, warns AI expert Marietje Schaake ›