GZERO Media is looking for a Director of Digital Sales and Partnerships to lead the firm’s business development strategy and marketing. You will work directly with the president and CEO, and be a key leader in establishing and growing our sales and marketing platform.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven record in developing, driving and implementing effective online monetization strategies for digital publishers, as well as experience working directly with executive-level clients.
You will also collaborate closely with our content creators and marketing team to develop and satisfy client solutions, as well as drive audience growth and engagement.
- Lead sales and marketing strategy across all GZERO Media platforms. Responsible for sales packaging and content publishing
- Create and sell integrated marketing programs for blue chip advertisers
- Support existing client relationships, and identify and build new relationships to drive commercial growth.
- Identify partnerships and other opportunities to create new channels of distribution and/or expand our audience reach
- Develop workflow process to coordinate between sales, editorial and marketing
- Work with our content creators to ensure proper fulfillment and delivery
- Collaborate with our marketing team around content strategy and performance
- Maintain revenue pipeline and forecasting
- Implement a metrics-based system for monitoring performance and reporting both internally and to clients
- Revenue growth from GZERO Media content and services
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Expansion of GZERO Media products and services
- Development of new partnerships that expand our distribution and/or audience reach
- Experience selling branded content and building custom ad units and developing long term partnerships.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Track record of successfully building, executing and closing sales pitches.
- Have experience identifying priorities, planning strategy, creating/developing campaigns, tracking success and creating result-driven campaign reporting.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals on monthly/quarterly/annual basis across digital, mobile, video, branded content. and programmatic.
- Build existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts.
- Work cross functionally across Marketing, Editorial/Content and Product teams.
- Experience selling a wide variety of advertising formats
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Robust experience managing successful client relationships
- Ability to operate in start-up environment, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with a diverse customer base
- Strong Interpersonal skills, highly motivated, entrepreneurial and strong orientation toward client relationships
- Background in news/current affairs media a plus
Start date: ASAP
Perks of working at GZERO Media:
- Be a part of an exciting, fast-growing media venture centered around the analysis and explanation of international politics.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
GZERO Media is an equal opportunity employer.