GZERO Media Events
GZERO Media Events examine critical issues in the international political landscape, through live panel discussions, town halls and summits with global experts and leaders.
Sign up to be notified when new GZERO events are announced.
Past EventsWatch our recent livestream events at the links below:
GZERO Town Hall
- Reasons for Hope: COVID and the Coming Year (December 4, 2020)
- Ending the COVID-19 Pandemic (September 29, 2020)
- Could our response to COVID help end poverty? (June 26, 2020)
- Top Risks 2021: Eurasia Group’s Biggest Global Threats
(January 4, 2021)
- Decision 2020: What Just Happened? (November 4, 2020)
The 2020 UN General Assembly: Connecting Through Crisis
- Digital Peace: Trust and Security in Cyberspace (October 14, 2020)
- Digital Inclusion: Activating Skills for the Next Billion Jobs (October 7, 2020)
- Crisis Response & Recovery: Reimagining while Rebuilding (September 23, 2020)
- Net Zero: Climate Ambition and Action (September 16, 2020)