Podcast: Can the US get its act together? Susan Glasser & Peter Baker on "the world’s greatest geopolitical crisis"
Listen: Whatever the US midterm elections are all about this time around, one thing is clear: the result will have global ripple effects on US relations with Russia, China, and American democracy itself. Ian Bremmer speaks to two of Washington’s top reporters: DC power couple and co-authors Susan Glasser, Washington columnist for The New Yorker, and Peter Baker, chief White House correspondent for The New York Times, in a GZERO World podcast recorded in front of a live audience in New York City. They discuss their bestselling new book on former president Trump “The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021," the upcoming US midterms, and the state of American democracy in 2022.Subscribe to the GZERO World Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your preferred podcast platform, to receive new episodes as soon as they're published.
- What We're Watching: Ukraine's gains, Democrats' midterm odds ... ›
- Jon Lieber: What's different about the 2022 midterms is 2024 Trump ... ›
- The Graphic Truth — Biden's first midterms: How does he stack up ... ›
- US presidents' midterm pain: presidential approval ratings after one ... ›
- Podcast: Not infallible: Russia, China, and US democracy with Tom Nichols & Anne-Marie Slaughter - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: Conservatives no more? Why Chris Christie is criticizing Trump and DeSantis - GZERO Media ›
- What would a second Trump term mean? Think Jurassic Park - GZERO Media ›