Join us live from the 2022 Munich Security Conference
Friday, February 18 at 11 am ET / 5 pm CET: Watch GZERO Media and Microsoft's live conversation from the 2022 Munich Security Conference.
As crises converge, our speakers will discuss emerging risks at the intersection of technology, policy and security: NATO's role and tools to defend democracy, the US role in global alliances, the rise of cyber threats and the need for cyber norms and stronger defenses.
- David E. Sanger, White House and national security correspondent, The New York Times (moderator)
- Ian Bremmer, President and Founder, Eurasia Group and GZERO Media
- Benedikt Franke, Chief Executive Officer, Munich Security Conference
- Mircea Geoană, Deputy Secretary General, NATO
- Kersti Kaljulaid, former President of Estonia
- Anne-Marie Slaughter, CEO, New America
- Brad Smith, President and Vice Chair, Microsoft
Event link: gzeromedia.com/globalstage
This event is being held in collaboration with the Munich Security Conference.
Live from MSC 2022: Securing Cyberspace | Friday, February 18, 2022, 11 am ET / 5 pm CET
Sign up to get email alerts about this and other GZERO events.