GZERO Media is seeking a Digital Publishing Associate to assist in the daily operation of GZERO’s digital channels. The Digital Publishing Associate will serve as a key member of a highly collaborative small team responsible for maintaining GZERO’s digital presence and promoting its content to reach and engage a global audience.
- Set up and publish content to GZERO’s website, podcast, YouTube, and social media channels
- Copy-edit and write headlines, video descriptions, and other copy
- Maintain website content and settings; review site regularly to ensure all content is up-to-date and site is working properly
- Support the testing, production, and tracking of daily newsletters
- Communicate with clients and manage publishing of our sponsor content
- Assist in tracking, research, and reporting for internal needs and external client reports and presentations
- Manage ongoing promotion of livestream events and weekly television program
- Participate in the development of new website and digital products and features
- A passion for geopolitics and current events is a must
- Bachelor's degree, including coursework relevant to this role
- 1 – 4 years of experience in digital publishing, media, or social media management
- Experienced with content management systems and newsletter tools
- Digitally savvy and fluent across leading social media platforms
- Strong writer who can create concise, well-constructed copy without typos or errors
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on deadline and be flexible to changes
- Ability to optimize content to attract audiences according to data driven results
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas to keep up with new technology opportunities
- Experience with Photoshop or paid search and social campaigns a plus
You must be able to work in the New York Office and be authorized to work in the United States.
The applicable base salary range for this role is $33,500-63,000
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
We strive to put politics first for our clients. This requires us to maintain a company culture that puts people first. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, empowering, and globally minded. We firmly believe that diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion, disability, and age brings ideas and perspectives to the table that make our analysis stronger for our clients and make our company a better place to work for our people. Our leadership team is committed to embedding diversity and inclusion into everything we do and how we lead.
Apply for this position
About GZERO Media
GZERO Media, a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, is a company dedicated to providing the public with intelligent and engaging coverage of global affairs. It was created in 2017 as a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, the world's leading political risk analysis firm. Our coverage takes many forms in digital media and broadcast television. Find us at gzeromedia.com.
About Eurasia Group
Eurasia Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By providing information and insight on how political developments move markets, we help clients anticipate and respond to instability and opportunities everywhere they invest or do business. Our expertise includes developed and developing countries in every region of the world, specific economic sectors, and the business and investment playing fields of the future. With our best-in-class advisory and consulting offerings and GZERO Media, the Eurasia Group umbrella provides the marketplace with a complete political risk solution. Headquartered in New York, we have offices in Washington, London, San Francisco, Brasilia, Sao Paulo, Singapore, and Tokyo, as well as on-the-ground experts and resources in more than a hundred countries. "Politics first” grounds our work: Politics is the lens through which we view the world, and we are committed to analysis that is free of political bias and the influence of private interests.