GZERO Media is a digital news media company dedicated to providing the public with intelligent and engaging coverage of global affairs. It was created in 2017 as a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, the world's leading political risk analysis firm. Our coverage takes many forms in digital content and broadcast television.
GZERO is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to work directly with the CEO to support and execute on GZERO's business development strategy and client servicing needs. This includes a dual focus on managing the sales pipeline and client servicing. Rather than sales origination, your role will increase our capacity to pursue, develop and track live opportunities. You will also enhance and systematize our approach to client servicing to support retention and growth.
This is a dynamic and evolving business, ideal for a strategic and flexible thinker who is proactive and adept at identifying opportunities to drive results. Critically, you are organized and skilled as a project manager, comfortable working with colleagues across multiple teams.
You will have a savvy understanding of the political news media space and the interests of advertisers and sponsors in this arena. The ideal candidate will have experience with media sponsorships and partnerships.
- Manage sales pipeline and rolling sales forecast
- Craft proposals and sales cycle communications
- Research and evaluate new opportunities
- Oversee contracting
- Track project deliverables and client servicing, including coordinating across teams
- Establishing and maintaining a client touchpoint and reporting schedule in collaboration with the data insights team
- Cross-functional team management and/or collaboration on multi-stakeholder projects
- Minimum of 4 years in media sales/business development/account management
- Professional experience in the political news media industry on the business development / advertising side
- Experienced in media strategy, custom content, social distribution, and activation
- Detail-oriented with budget and project management experience
- Strong writer, with marketing sensibility
- Highly proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft 365, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Positive, collaborative, and solutions-oriented personality
- Excited to be part of an entrepreneurial team and flexible mindset
Perks of working at GZERO Media:
- Be a part of an exciting, fast-growing media venture centered around the analysis and explanation of international politics.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
GZERO is an equal opportunity employer.