GZERO Media is seeking an intern to assist the editorial team to produce Signal, our popular daily newsletter, and related news features.
About GZERO Media
GZERO Media, a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, is a company dedicated to providing the public with intelligent and engaging coverage of global affairs. It was created in 2017 as a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, the world’s leading political risk analysis firm. Our coverage takes many forms in digital media and broadcast television.
The ideal editorial intern candidate has a passion for international politics and a desire to learn newswriting and reporting skills. The intern will help report and write features and other elements of our daily Signal newsletter.
This is a hands-on position involving writing, reporting, digital producing, and brainstorming.
The internship will be conducted in person in the NYC office.
Applicants should be students at an academic institution.
- Assist writers on producing content for the Signal newsletter
- Research potential global news topics
- Track leads and follow up with managing editor
- Take notes during brainstorming sessions
- Contribute to the design and execution of tailored projects addressing the needs of clients
- Applicants should be students at an academic institution
- Educational background in journalism, international relations, or related field
- Strong writing skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a team-oriented mindset
- Full business proficiency in the English language
- March – June 2023
- New York City – in-person twice a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- This internship will be paid