Where does US organizational psychologist Adam Grant stand on the raging debate on post-pandemic work from home? His message is clear: CEOs demanding everyone return to the office like COVID never happened simply don't get it. "Productivity is about the purpose and the process that you bring to your job (...) not about the place you happen to be doing it in." Catch his interview with Ian Bremmer on the Season 4 premiere of GZERO World, which begins airing on US public television Friday, July 9. Check local listings.
- Why COVID-19 will widen the global digital gap - GZERO Media ›
- Digital inclusion: Activating skills for the next billion jobs - GZERO ... ›
- The Graphic Truth: New digital jobs in a post-pandemic world ... ›
- Work in 60 Seconds: Company Culture - GZERO Media ›
- Overcome Resistance to Change: Work in 60 Seconds - GZERO ... ›
- Who Should You Make Fun of At Work: Work in 60 Seconds - GZERO Media ›
- Digital inclusion: Activating skills for the next billion jobs - GZERO Media ›