24-year-old Ugandan climate activist Vanessa Nakate recounts how in 2020 she was cropped out of a photo at Davos of her with other white climate activists (like Greta Thunberg) and what it revealed about how people of color and people in developing countries, like those in Africa, are frequently excluded from the climate conversation.
Watch the episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: Predictable disaster and the surprising history of shocks
- The climate crisis: how screwed are we? - GZERO Media ›
- The coming climate apartheid - GZERO Media ›
- India's push for climate justice - GZERO Media ›
- The climate homeless - GZERO Media ›
- The “radical impatience” of young people - GZERO Media ›
- Why should the UN listen to the private sector? - GZERO Media ›