LIVE TODAY: What do America's policies around the world mean for jobs, the economy, and the country's future? Today at 11 am ET, GZERO Media presents a a live discussion on trade, immigration, and how domestic issues like racism and deep partisan divides impact America's standing in the world. Our event, which is sponsored by Carnegie Corporation of New York, is free and open to the public. Please register to attend.
Judy Woodruff, anchor of the PBS NewsHour, will moderate the conversation with:
- Donna Edwards, Member of Congress (2008-2017)
- Ian Bremmer, President and Founder, Eurasia Group and GZERO Media
- Anne-Marie Slaughter, CEO, New America
- Miriam Sapiro, Managing Director, Sard Verbinnen & Co. (SVC) and Former Acting and Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- Cecilia Muñoz, Senior Advisor, New America
Special appearance by Governor Thomas H. Kean, Chairman of Carnegie Corporation of New York.
Far Away and Close to Home: How US Foreign Policy Impacts All Americans
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 | 11 am - 12:30 pm ET