Podcast: How a US-China war could happen: Warning from ret. admiral James Stavridis
Listen: Ask national security experts how they view China today and they'll likely the use a term like "adversary" or "economic competitor." But what about "enemy?" How close is the world to all-out-war breaking out between United States and China? According to US Admiral James Stavridis (Ret.), who served as Supreme Allied Commander to NATO, those odds are higher than many would like to admit. In fact, Stavridis says, the US risks losing its military dominance in the coming years to China. And if push comes to shove in a military conflict, it's not entirely clear who would prevail. Admiral Stavridis discusses his bestselling new military thriller 2034 and makes the case for why his fictional depiction of a US-China war could easily become reality.
- The Graphic Truth: As US arms Taiwan, China arms itself - GZERO ... ›
- Would China really invade Taiwan? - GZERO Media ›
- US election seen from China: Worries about a "hot war" - GZERO ... ›
- Podcast: From Bad to Worse: US/China Relations with Zanny Minton ... ›
- The future of the Chinese Communist Party - GZERO Media ›