We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator with a background in advertising, marketing, or communications who is detail-oriented and possesses strong writing skills to join our team at GZERO Media. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with an understanding of digital/newsletter/social/video marketing fundamentals; alongside a passion for global politics and strong emotional and cultural intelligence. This role offers a unique career opportunity for a strategic marketing or project management professional.
- Work with the GZERO team (including sales and marketing, content strategists, graphic designers, editorial teams, digital ops team) to coordinate and organize projects, ensuring details and expectations are clear and projects move forward smoothly and are completed on time.
- Serve as the primary liaison for external stakeholders, including media advertising agencies, ensuring seamless communication and collaboration between internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with the Eurasia Group team organic content team to establish synergies with the paid advertising program and support them as needed.
- Assist the Head of Digital Operations and Head of Marketing and Sales and other managers in various tasks, such as reporting, managing invoices, and other related tasks.
- Participate in team meetings, diligently taking notes and following up on action items and project milestones.
- Support content development, including crafting compelling copy and proofreading, for communication and marketing (channels such as Social Media, Display, Video, Newsletter) materials.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A passion for global politics and international affairs is preferred
- Strong emotional and cultural intelligence, and enthusiasm for working with diverse organizations and people
- 1+ years of experience in project coordination, primarily focusing on marketing projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, coupled with excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adept at pivoting, multitasking, and creative problem-solving.
- A strong desire for personal growth and a commitment to on-the-job learning.
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaigns on platforms like Meta (formerly Facebook), Google, LinkedIn, X (formerly Twitter) and familiarity with analytics.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies and experience working collaboratively within teams.
- Solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A dedicated team player with an open-minded approach and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
The applicable base salary range for this role is $55,000 to $63,000.
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
We strive to put politics first for our clients. This requires us to maintain a company culture that puts people first. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, empowering, and globally-minded. We firmly believe that diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion, disability, and age brings ideas and perspectives to the table that make our analysis stronger for our clients and make our company a better place to work for our people. Our leadership team is committed to embedding diversity and inclusion into everything we do and how we lead.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.