Why Big Tech companies are like “digital nation states”
No government today has the toolbox to tinker with Big Tech – that's why it's time to start thinking of the biggest tech companies as bona fide "digital nation states" with their own foreign relations, Ian Bremmer explains on GZERO World. Never has a small group of companies held such an expansive influence over humanity. And in this vast new digital territory, governments have little idea what to do.
Watch this episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: Big Tech: Global sovereignty, unintended consequences
- Big Tech's big challenge to the global order - GZERO Media ›
- “Blood and glass" and the power of Big Tech - GZERO Media ›
- What can governments do about cryptocurrency? - GZERO Media ›
- Ian Bremmer explains: Should we worry about AI? - GZERO Media ›
- How tech companies aim to make AI more ethical and responsible - GZERO Media ›