Listen: Can President Biden tamp down growing global skepticism and persuade his allies that the US is really "back"? Or is America's credibility irreparably damaged no matter what Biden, or any future president, says or does? Ian Bremmer is joined on the GZERO World podcast by global affairs journalist and Middle East expert Robin Wright of The New Yorker to discuss why Biden, the most geopolitically experienced US president in decades, is already looking to hit the reset button on America's foreign policy.
- Podcast: American democracy is in danger, warns Ben Rhodes ... ›
- Podcast: US national security depends on domestic progress: Jane ... ›
- Podcast: The COVID-damaged global economy surprised Adam ... ›
- The problem with China’s Zero COVID strategy | GZERO World Podcast - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: Crown Prince MBS’s power & Saudi Arabia’s contradictions - GZERO Media ›