Podcast: Ukraine crisis: the signals pointing to Russian invasion
Listen:Tensions in Ukraine are high as Russia builds up its military capacity along the border. Cyberattacks on Kyiv have also increased. Can the US and NATO do anything to deescalate the situation, or will Putin decide to invade?
Ian Bremmer speaks with Russia/Ukraine expert Alina Polyakova of the Center for European Policy Analysis, who believes that based on Putin’s actions, all the signals are pointing to an imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine - though that could actually strengthen NATO.
- Podcast: Grading Biden on foreign policy with journalist Robin ... ›
- Podcast: Fighting for democracy in "Europe's last dictatorship ... ›
- Can talks between Russia and the West prevent war in Ukraine ... ›
- Russia cares more about Ukraine than the US does - GZERO Media ›
- What would a Russian invasion of Ukraine actually look like ... ›
- Is Putin going to invade Ukraine? - GZERO Media ›
- All eyes on Russia ahead of Putin-Xi meeting - GZERO Media ›
- Russian invasion of Ukraine begins - GZERO Media ›