On GZERO World, Ian Bremmer speaks with Inger Andersen, Executive Director of the UN Environment Program. Will the UN Climate Conference (COP26) produce lasting change or just more hot air? The world's top 20 economies, Andersen says, are responsible for over three-quarters of global carbon emissions, so if they "make the requisite shifts, frankly we are out of the climate crisis."
Watch this episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: Surviving a warming planet
- Can small islands save themselves from climate change? - GZERO ... ›
- How China fits into global climate change - GZERO Media ›
- What We're Watching: G-20 split on climate - GZERO Media ›
- Want to fix climate change? This is what it'll take. - GZERO Media ›
- UN environment chief: G-20 can practically fix climate on its own ... ›