If 2020 was a dry run for our next big economic disaster, how'd we do? Ian Bremmer spoke to economic historian Adam Tooze about what lessons can be learned from this dark time, as well as his new book Shutdown: How COVID Shook the World Economy.
Watch this episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: How the COVID-damaged economy surprised Adam Tooze
- Podcast: The COVID-damaged global economy surprised Adam ... ›
- Latin America faces post-pandemic "lost decade," says economic ... ›
- What saved the global economy from another Great Depression ... ›
- Is a second great depression coming? Adam Tooze on international ... ›
- Why "cheap money" is worrying billionaire US investor Ray Dalio - GZERO Media ›
- How can small businesses thrive after COVID? - GZERO Media ›