Podcast: Inflation nation: How Larry Summers predicted skyrocketing prices in the US
Listen: As the holiday shopping season gets underway, consumers are facing empty shelves and sky-high prices. What explains the supply chain crunch and how is it related to the highest levels of inflation in the US in 30 years? On the GZERO World podcast, Ian Bremmer is joined by economist Larry Summers, who served as the Treasury Secretary under President Clinton and as the Director of the National Economic Council under Barack Obama.
- How long will COVID-fueled inflation last? - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: How human history is shaped by disaster, according to ... ›
- Podcast: A tale of two Koreas with veteran Korea journalist Jean Lee ... ›
- The Graphic Truth: US inflation just keeps on climbing - GZERO Media ›
- Think buying American will help ease inflation? Larry Summers says ... ›
- Biden could get Saudis to push Russia out of OPEC+ - GZERO Media ›