Episode 5: Could today’s crisis lead to future growth?
Listen: “Geopolitics and their impact on the markets are greater right now than at any point in my professional life,” said Ian Bremmer, president of Eurasia Group and GZERO Media.
In this episode of “Living Beyond Borders,” a special GZERO podcast series brought to you by Citi Private Bank, we’re looking at the current state of the global economy. Gas prices are skyrocketing, supply chain issues abound, and we’re facing a bear market that has sent stock prices tumbling.
All of these issues are exacerbated by the still ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Russia’s war in Ukraine, and a growing divide and decoupling between China and the US.
But could there be opportunity in this moment of great uncertainty? Our discussion gives investors a frank and forward-looking view of what to expect in the coming weeks, months, and years.
This episode, moderated by Shari Friedman, Eurasia Group’s Managing Director of Climate and Sustainability, features Ian Bremmer in conversation with David Bailin, Chief Investment Officer and Global Head of Investments at Citi Global Wealth.
Chief Investment Officer and Global Head of Investments, Citi Global Wealth
Managing Director of Climate and Sustainability at Eurasia Group
President, Eurasia Group and GZERO Media
- S3 Episode 4: Is now the time to buy? Real estate dynamics in 2022 ... ›
- S3 Episode 2: Saving the world's water supply - GZERO Media ›
- S2 Episode 8: COVID Continued: What the world will look like in ... ›
- S3 Episode 1: If the economy is good, why do I feel so bad ... ›
- S3 Episode 7: Future-proofing: How we fix broken supply chains - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 8: How closing the gender gap drives economic growth - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 9: US/China power struggle, the global political balance, and your finances - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 6: Economic weapons & fallout of the new Cold War - GZERO Media ›
- The economic power of women - GZERO Media ›