Episode 2: Saving the world’s water supply
Listen: Nearly half of the world's population currently lives in areas that face water scarcity for at least one month out of every year, and more than 1.2 billion people lack access to clean drinking water. This basic human need is too often at risk for communities around the globe, creating grave public health and security crises.
The latest episode of Living Beyond Borders, a special podcast series from GZERO brought to you by Citi Private Bank, examines the growing problem of both physical and economic water scarcity, and its potential to cause further humanitarian and security threats. Moderated by Mikaela McQuade, Director of Energy, Climate, and Resources at Eurasia Group, this episode features Harlin Singh, Global Head of Sustainable Investing at Citi Global Wealth, and Franck Gbaguidi, Senior Analyst of Energy, Climate, & Resources at Eurasia Group.
Director of Energy, Climate, and Resources at Eurasia Group
Global Head of Sustainable Investing at Citi Global Wealth
Senior Analyst of Energy, Climate, & Resources at Eurasia Group
- S5 Episode 7: Future-proofing: How we fix broken supply chains - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 7: Future-proofing: How we fix broken supply chains - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 5: Could today’s crisis lead to future growth? - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 9: US/China power struggle, the global political balance, and your finances - GZERO Media ›
- S3 Episode 6: Economic weapons & fallout of the new Cold War - GZERO Media ›