As the pandemic recedes in some parts of the world, many employers—from Fortune 500 CEOs to small business owners—are bringing their workers back to the office full time. The thing is, not all of those employees want to go back. On GZERO World, Ian Bremmer speaks with renowned organizational psychologist Adam Grant about how to reimagine "work" in a post-pandemic world. Plus, a look at how the paid family leave benefits in the United States stack up to other developed nations (hint: not so great).
- 2.6 billion people: “WTF is WFH?” - GZERO Media ›
- Adam Grant on post-pandemic WFH: CEOs still don't get it - GZERO ... ›
- The Graphic Truth: Can we work only 4 days a week? - GZERO Media ›
- Work in 60 Seconds: Company Culture - GZERO Media ›
- The Graphic Truth: New digital jobs in a post-pandemic world ... ›