For UN Secretary-General António Guterres, the pandemic has made the world even more divided than it was before COVID. That's especially true on climate, in his view, because rich and poor countries simply don't trust each other anymore. If we want COP26 to succeed, Guterres says we must rebuild that trust — or face the consequences of inaction. "If you are on the verge of an abyss, you must be careful about your next step." Watch his interview with Ian Bremmer on the latest episode of GZERO World.
- An interview with UN Secretary-General António Guterres - GZERO ... ›
- Will politics destroy the planet? - GZERO Media ›
- Want to fix climate change? This is what it'll take. - GZERO Media ›
- The Graphic Truth: Net Zero — What are the top polluters promising ... ›
- The coming climate apartheid - GZERO Media ›