In 60 Seconds Launches Monday July 30
GZERO Media, a Eurasia Group company, is proud to announce the launch of a new digital series called ‘In 60 Seconds’ across all social platforms on Monday 30 July. We have partnered with some of today’s top experts to bring fresh, smart, and insightful perspective on the week’s most important issues in world affairs, finance, tech, US politics, and the world of work. Most important it’s fast — hosts have just 60 seconds to tell you everything you need to know!
Inspired by Ian Bremmer’s World in 60 Seconds, a weekly take on the top questions in global politics, we’re now expanding to new topics, five days a week, with these incredible hosts:
- MONDAYS: US Politics in 60 Seconds with Ben White, POLITICO’s Chief Economic Correspondent;
- TUESDAYS: World in 60 Seconds with Ian Bremmer, President of Eurasia Group and GZERO Media;
- WEDNESDAYS: Money in 60 Seconds with Sallie Krawcheck, Co-founder and CEO of Ellevest, one of the most influential executives in financial services, and a leading advocate for women’s economic equality;
- THURSDAYS: Work in 60 Seconds with Adam Grant, NYT best-selling author and professor of organizational psychology at the Wharton School of Business;
- FRIDAYS: Tech in 60 Seconds with Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief of WIRED Magazine.
Taking questions submitted by viewers, each host comes to us from wherever they are in the world that day.