International relations expert and Atlantic contributor Tom Nichols has little patience for the anti-vaccination movement. "The people who say things like, 'I'm not getting the vaccine. And if there are passports, I'll get a fake one'... It's time to begin stigmatizing them in the same way that we would have stigmatized people who didn't want to get a polio vaccine or a smallpox vaccine in an earlier time." In a conversation with Ian Bremmer, Nichols shares his views on whether vaccines should be mandatory and the merits of vaccine passports. The interview on GZERO World airs on US public television starting April 30 - check local listings.
Watch the episode: Make politics "boring" again: Joe Biden's first 100 Days
- Dr. Fauci on school re-openings and when average Americans can ... ›
- What are the “known unknowns” about Moderna's vaccine ... ›
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine review will cause hesitancy - GZERO ... ›
- Vaccine hesitancy at home and exporting vaccines abroad: Dr ... ›
- Make vaccine mandatory - GZERO Media ›
- Make the COVID vaccine mandatory - GZERO Media ›