Unfinished Business: Is the World Really Building Back Better?
Watch here live: Wednesday, September 22nd, 11am ET/ 8am PT
Have we actually made any progress since the COVID-19 outbreak? Watch live today at 11am ET / 8am PT as we explore whether COVAX has lived up to its high goals, and whether wealthier nations have a responsibility to do more to get more vaccines to more people.
- Susan Glasser, staff writer and Washington columnist, The New Yorker (moderator)
- Ian Bremmer, President and Founder, Eurasia Group & GZERO Media
- Brad Smith, President and Vice Chair, Microsoft
- Michelle Bachelet, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Dr. Michael Ryan, Executive Director, WHO Health Emergencies Programme
- David Malpass, President, World Bank Group
Special appearance by António Guterres, UN Secretary-General.
This event is presented by GZERO and Microsoft. Take our survey: tell us what you thought of today's event.
Find more information about Global Stage here.
Sign up for alerts about GZERO Events.