Podcast: Adam Grant reimagines work after COVID
Listen: Renowned organizational psychologist Adam Grant joins Ian Bremmer to talk about how the pandemic has upended what we think of as "work" and how we should reimagine the office culture in a post-pandemic world. CEOs, Grant says, seem all too eager to get employees back in their cubicles, but not all of those workers seem willing to come back full time. And what of those in the "essential workers" category who never got to work from home? How should policymakers and corporations rethink their professional experiences?
- Adam Grant on post-pandemic WFH: CEOs still don't get it - GZERO ... ›
- Podcast: Elizabeth Kolbert on extreme climate solutions - GZERO ... ›
- Podcast: Kara Swisher on Big Tech's Big Problem - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: The LSE's Minouche Shafik on how to fix our broken ... ›
- Podcast: Gene editing tech risks and rewards: Dr. Jennifer Doudna's perspective - GZERO Media ›