Caught in the Digital Crosshairs: The Human Impact of Cyberattacks
Watch live on: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 | 11 am ET
"There is no peace without digital peace." At this critical time of global conflict and crisis, our panel discussion will examine the proliferation of cybercrime and cyberattacks, the extent of danger and damage they present to citizens and society, and how to protect the most vulnerable people and organizations.
Caught in the Digital Crosshairs provides in-depth discussion and analysis, furthering the efforts of a three-part video series on the harms caused by cyberattacks produced by GZERO Media in partnership with Microsoft and the CyberPeace Institute during Cybersecurity Awareness Month and ahead of the annual Paris Peace Forum.
Our program features a victim’s testimonial of what they did when they were targeted by a cyberattack paired with CyberPeace Builders, cyber volunteers from the private sector contributing to the Institute’s Builders Program, who share insights and best practices for how to be more secure online...
- Kaja Ciglic, Senior Director, Digital Diplomacy, Microsoft
- Stephane Duguin, CEO, CyberPeace Institute
- Bonnie Leff, Senior VP, Corporate Security, Mastercard
- David Haigh, human rights lawyer and first UK citizen confirmed to be attacked by Pegasus spyware
- Ali Wyne, Senior Analyst, Eurasia Group (MODERATOR)
Please share your feedback on today's event by taking our survey.
GZERO Media Events