Managers who are slow to respond to email are less effective.
It's Work in 60 Seconds with Adam Grant!
And go deeper on topics like cybersecurity and artificial intelligence at Microsoft on The Issues.
Related Articles Around the Web
- Opinion | No, You Can't Ignore Email. It's Rude. - The New York Times ›
- Email-etiquette rules every professional should know - Business ... ›
- Email Etiquette: Should You Reply to My Email? | HuffPost ›
- Should You Acknowledge Every Email? - Going Concern ›
- You Don't Have to Respond to Every Email You Receive ›