Saving the planet is big business | Minoj Jain
Can saving the planet's freshwater be profitable? Most certainly, says Manoj Jain, investment director at Unison Capital.
"The material recovery conversion of waste and plastic into fuel, desulfurizing the air, the flue-gases, all this is very profitable business," he said at a GZERO Live event organized by the Sustainability Leaders Council, a partnership between Eurasia Group, GZERO Media, and Suntory.
Creating a circular economy that minimizes waste drives his investment decisions, seeking out emerging technologies to help the world push past outdated production methods. Hear more about how solving water scarcity can create economic growth here.
Watch the full livestream conversation: The global water crisis and the path to a sustainable future
- The global water crisis and the path to a sustainable future - GZERO ... ›
- Water scarcity: How Suntory is optimizing for beverage production ›
- Will the world come to grips with its water crisis in 2023? ›
- The urgent global water crisis ›
- Why businesses are leapfrogging governments on water issues - GZERO Media ›