Live from UN General Assembly: Transforming education
Watch on this page live: Thursday, September 15, 2022 | 11 am ET / 8 am PT / 5 pm CEST
How do we ensure that the millions of children who lost access to education during the pandemic are not left behind? We evaluate the importance of digital access and connectivity to attain this urgent global goal, as the 77th UN General Assembly gets underway.
Andrew Jack, global education editor for the Financial Times, moderates this discussion with:
- Gerald Butts, Vice Chairman, Eurasia Group
- Evelyn DeJesus, Executive Vice President, American Federation of Teachers
- Leonardo Garnier, Special Adviser, United Nations "Transforming Education Summit"
- Vickie Robinson, General Manager, Microsoft Airband Initiative
- Jonathan Rochelle, VP of Product Management, Learning Content & Instructor Experience, Linkedin
Special appearance from United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres.
Take our survey: tell us what you thought of today's event.
Sign up for alerts about GZERO Events, including the upcoming event live from the UN General Assembly on Wednesday, 9/21.