Afghan activist: Taliban don’t have a plan to run Afghanistan
The Taliban have taken over Afghanistan militarily, but they have yet to show they can also govern — perhaps because they don't have a plan. "Military men can never do public policy. We all know this," says Pashtana Durrani, an Afghan teacher and women's rights activist who's in hiding and moving around the country because she wants to stay to resist Taliban rule. Watch her full interview with GZERO World's Ian Bremmer.
Watch the full interview: Afghan activist: Taliban won't make us change our way of life
- Don't blame Afghan army for Taliban takeover: Pashtana Durrani ... ›
- Would you recognize the Taliban? - GZERO Media ›
- The Graphic Truth: How opium kept the Taliban going - GZERO Media ›
- What does a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan actually mean ... ›
- Hasty US pullout led to Afghan government collapse, says exiled official - GZERO Media ›