Sen. Mitt Romney on DC dysfunction, Russian attacks, and banning TikTok
February 06, 2023
There's a lot of kicking and screaming going on these days in Washington. Utah Senator Mitt Romney, a throwback from another era of US politics, has a message for the rabble-rousers on both sides: pipe down.
That means stop thinking it's okay to risk a US default, race-bait to win the Republican presidential primary, abandon Ukraine, or poke China over Taiwan.
On GZERO World, the former Republican presidential candidate sits down for an exclusive interview with Ian Bremmer to talk debt ceiling drama, Ukraine war fatigue, and pondering war with China. He also has thoughts on the "woke-ism" debate and whether the US should ban TikTok.
And in case you're wondering, Romney says that no, he doesn't have classified docs stashed at his pad.
From Your Site Articles
- Be very scared of AI + social media in politics ›
- Is Putin still Soviet? Wrong question ›
- The Graphic Truth: As US arms Taiwan, China arms itself ›
- Romney: "We're not as militarily ready as we would like" in the Pacific ›
- Podcast: Mitt Romney on uncharted US waters, Russian malevolence, & China’s economic ambition ›
- Senator Mitt Romney on Tiktok: shut it down - GZERO Media ›