Western powers have tightened the screws on the Russian economy since Vladimir Putin decided to invade Ukraine. But so far sanctions have done little to sway Moscow. Still, the economic pain now inflicted on Russia is far more intense and widespread than what the US and its allies are doing to other regimes hostile to them. Here's a snapshot of current economic sanctions against Russia.
- Russian ruble weathers sanctions storm - GZERO Media ›
- Russian war crimes push West to escalate sanctions and Ukraine support - GZERO Media ›
- No optimism after Austrian leader’s meeting with Putin on Ukraine - GZERO Media ›
- Weird stuff the US buys from Russia - GZERO Media ›
- Conundrum: Russian food can prevent starvation by the world's poor - GZERO Media ›
- Gillian Tett: Ukraine knows how to get what it wants from the West - GZERO Media ›