While the debate over fetal rights versus a woman’s right to choose is particularly ferocious in the US, it’s also a divisive issue in many parts of the world, particularly in countries where the Roman Catholic Church holds influence. We take a look at abortion laws globally, as well as countries with the highest official abortion rates.
- Why is Xi Jinping lurking in bedrooms? - GZERO Media ›
- SCOTUS leak on abortion decision: impacts midterms and beyond - GZERO Media ›
- Victory for US conservatives: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS - GZERO Media ›
- US Supreme Court upends Roe v. Wade - GZERO Media ›
- Politicized SCOTUS losing legitimacy after Roe v. Wade reversal - GZERO Media ›
- Abortion pills likely headed to Supreme Court, says NYT columnist Emily Bazelon - GZERO Media ›