"We're identifying new cyber threats and attacks every day" – Microsoft’s Brad Smith
Cyber threats are the new frontier of war. That's why companies like Microsoft are investing heavily in the capability to identify new threats and attempted attacks. “We work every day to make sure that we’re identifying new threats and attacks, regardless of where they’re from,” said Microsoft President Brad Smith at the Munich Security Conference. This includes monitoring infiltrations and alerting companies, countries and sometimes even the public, as needed, in a timely fashion, he explained.
Smith spoke with moderator David Sanger in GZERO Media's Global Stage livestream discussion at the Munich Security Conference.
- How Russian cyberwarfare could impact Ukraine & NATO response ... ›
- DarkSide hack reveals risk of ransomware cyberattacks - GZERO ... ›
- Would you pay a cyber ransom? - GZERO Media ›
- Russian cyber attack could trigger NATO's Article 5, warns NATO ... ›
- How Russian cyberwarfare could impact Ukraine & NATO response - GZERO Media ›
- Global Stage ›
- Podcast: Cyber threats in Ukraine and beyond - GZERO Media ›
- Microsoft president Brad Smith has a plan to meet the UN's goals - GZERO Media ›