Putin shouldn't test NATO unity, says analyst Alina Polyakova
February 01, 2022
The US has been leading the flurry of diplomacy to stop war in Ukraine. Why? For Ukraine expert Alina Polyakova, because the Europeans are not united.
NATO's response is thus (so far) fractured, she tells Ian Bremmer on GZERO World.
Still, Polyakova thinks testing NATO's unity could backfire for Vladimir Putin. If he invades, that could bring NATO closer together — like in 2014.
“We've seen this movie before."
Watch this episode of GZERO World with Ian Bremmer: Will Putin invade Ukraine?
From Your Site Articles
- Will Putin invade Ukraine? - GZERO Media ›
- The Graphic Truth: Who's spending what NATO wants? - GZERO ... ›
- Will NATO adapt to emerging global threats? - GZERO Media ›
- Is the West united against Russia? Sort of. - GZERO Media ›
- Eastern European leaders visit Kyiv in unprecedented show of support - GZERO Media ›