We're in "polycrisis" (and it's not as fun as it sounds)
After a pandemic hiatus in 2021 and a weird summer edition last year, Davos is back in 2023.
How does the World Economic Forum describe all the problems we'll likely face this year? One word: polycrisis, Ian Bremmer explains on GZERO World.
That means many crises all at once, which compound each other, like tangled knots.
How do we untangle those knots? That's the question many in Davos are asking, but so far few solutions seem overly promising.
- In Davos, Iranian protesters demand IRGC to be declared "terrorist" ›
- AI at the tipping point: danger to information, promise for creativity ... ›
- Europe grapples with insecurity, instability, and proxy war: Davos 2023 ›
- Davos 2023: Same, same, but different ›
- Russia's tragic brutality and the humbling of the West - GZERO Media ›