Watch live: Turning biodiversity risk into opportunity
TODAY AT 8 AM ET: Among the many challenges stemming from climate change: natural ecosystems and habitats are being destroyed.
Recognition of the link between business sustainability and a healthy, living planet has motivated businesses to incorporate nature into decision-making. But the private sector needs help – from policymakers, scientists, and communities – to measure impact and devise sustainable solutions.
In our live digital event on December 14, Tak Niinami, CEO, Suntory Holdings, will be joined by Eurasia Group & GZERO Media president Ian Bremmer, experts from Eurasia Group’s climate team, private and public leaders, scientists, and other experts on the world’s nature and biodiversity to address this challenge and chart a path towards reversing nature loss.
Time for nature: Turning biodiversity risk into opportunity
Wednesday, Dec 14 2022 | 8 am EST / 10 pm JST
Register to attend and receive the playback after the livestream concludes.
- Magali Anderson, Chief Sustainability and Innovation Officer, Holcim Technology
- Ko Barrett, Senior Advisor for Climate, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Ian Bremmer, President and Founder of Eurasia Group and GZERO Media
- Katie Critchlow, CEO, NatureMetrics
- Rohitesh Dhawan, CEO, International Council on Mining and Metals
- Ingrid Kukuljan, Head of Impact & Sustainable Investing, Federated Hermes
- Eva Mayerhofer, Head of Environment Policy Unit, European Investment Bank
- Kathleen McLaughlin, EVP and Chief Sustainability Officer, Walmart Inc & President, Walmart Foundation
- Emily McKenzie, Technical Director, Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures
- Tak Niinami, CEO, Suntory Holdings
- Vian Sharif, Head of Sustainability, FNZ Group
- Shari Friedman, Managing Director, Climate & Sustainability, Eurasia Group (moderator)
- Franck Gbaguidi, Senior Analyst, Energy, Climate & Resources, Eurasia Group (moderator)
The livestream is part of the Sustainability Leaders Council, in partnership with Suntory Holdings, Fubon Financial, Gund Investment LLC, Indorama Ventures, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), Sumitomo Corporation, Taiwan Mobile, Unison Capital, the Asia Business Council, and the International Council on Mining and Metals.