China gets away with a lot these days in Hong Kong, Xinjiang, and elsewhere. That's because over the past decade, its economy has experienced explosive growth, making it an indispensable trading partner for almost every country in the world. At the same time, China has been expanding its share of the global economy, and is now set to overtake the US as the world's biggest economic powerhouse in the near term. We take a look at China's annual growth rate and share of the global economy based on GDP over the past decade.
- Why is Xi Jinping willing to slow down China’s economy? - GZERO Media ›
- Record US inflation levels worsen Americans' view of the economy - GZERO Media ›
- The Graphic Truth: This day dwarfs Black Friday - GZERO Media ›
- Why is Xi Jinping willing to slow down China’s economy? ›
- Why "cheap money" is worrying billionaire US investor Ray Dalio - GZERO Media ›