Xi Jinping tightens his grip on China
October 27, 2022
Who's the most powerful person on the planet right now? Xi Jinping, who just got a third term as boss of China's ruling Communist Party and got all his loyalists appointed to the CCP's top decision-making body.
But having so much power comes with big tradeoffs.
Zero-COVID is devastating the Chinese economy. And Xi is feeling the heat from his increasingly muscular foreign policy.
Xi's tightening grip has massive implications for China's future — and the world's, too.
From Your Site Articles
- What We're Watching: China's party congress, US-Mexico migrant ... ›
- Under Xi's third term, China will stay exactly the same - GZERO Media ›
- What makes Xi Jinping tick? - GZERO Media ›
- Xi Jinping shaping China's chilling future - GZERO Media ›
- What if China’s power keeps growing? - GZERO Media ›
- How China is overtaking the US as top world power (according to an investor) - GZERO Media ›