Podcast: Cyber threats in Ukraine and beyond
Listen: Cyberattacks in Ukraine are the latest example of how cyberspace is increasingly a theater of conflict around the world. As part of the Global Stage series, a partnership between Microsoft and GZERO Media, the 5-part podcast “Patching the System” will explore the biggest cyber risks and challenges for governments, corporations, and consumers alike. Through the Cybersecurity Tech Accord, a public commitment from more than 150 technology companies, private sector tech leaders are working to create solutions and foster greater cyber resilience.
Our first episode defines the threat landscape and the role tech companies can play in improving “cyber hygiene” and security overall. The conversation features Tom Burt, Microsoft's Corporate Vice President for Customer Security and Trust; and Annalaura Gallo, Head of the Secretariat of The Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Patching the System is moderated by Ali Wyne, Eurasia Group Senior Analyst.
- Highlights from our live conversation on cybersecurity challenges ... ›
- "We're identifying new cyber threats and attacks every day ... ›
- How Russian cyberwarfare could impact Ukraine & NATO response ... ›
- A (global) solution for cybercrime - GZERO Media ›
- Brad Smith: Russia's war in Ukraine started on Feb 23 in cyberspace - GZERO Media ›