Highlights from Davos 2022
World leaders gathered this week in Davos, Switzerland, for the World Economic Forum at a moment of heightened global uncertainty.
Three months into the Russian war in Ukraine, the conflict seems no closer to resolution. A global food crisis — made worse by the war — is putting more than a billion people at risk of food insecurity. Meanwhile, cyberattacks and misinformation continue to wreak havoc around the globe.
The world faces many dangerous challenges, but the biggest one may be this: “you can’t solve a problem unless you agree on what the problem is,” says GZERO’s Ian Bremmer.
Check out GZERO’s highlights from Davos, and be sure to watch our panel discussion from the event, entitled “Crisis in a digital world.”
- Russian war crimes exhibit at Davos reveals civilian death toll in ... ›
- A different Davos amid geopolitical conflicts and security issues ... ›
- Ian Bremmer: Russia's war in Ukraine makes Davos "discomfiting" ›
- Ukraine war dominates Davos discussions - GZERO Media ›
- Is the world coming apart? Drama at Davos - GZERO Media ›
- The yet-unseen consequences of Russia's war in Ukraine - GZERO Media ›
- What happened at Davos - GZERO Media ›
- Russian war crimes exhibit at Davos reveals civilian toll in Ukraine - GZERO Media ›
- Next steps for a world at a make-or-break moment: Davos 2022 - GZERO Media ›
- Demystifying Davos: Behind the scenes with GZERO & Microsoft - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: When allies unified by Ukraine confront upended security & war fatigue - GZERO Media ›