What threatens the USA?
November 10, 2022
Less than a month ago, the Biden administration finally dropped its long-anticipated National Security Strategy. And it had a few surprises.
Think Russia is the biggest US security threat, given its invasion of Ukraine? Think again, Ian Bremmer tells GZERO World.
The White House sees China as America’s most formidable, long-term threat.
Why? Because it has not only the intent but also the ability to fundamentally alter the world order to one where democracy is no longer the dominant form of government.
And what needs to happen for the US to project strength abroad? For democracy to remain strong at home.
Watch the GZERO World episode: US threat levels from foreign and domestic enemies
From Your Site Articles
- Top US national security threat: the myth of the stolen election ›
- US threat levels from foreign and domestic enemies ›
- Podcast: America at risk: assessing Russia, China, and domestic ... ›
- US national security depends on domestic progress - GZERO Media ›
- The biggest threats to US national security, foreign and domestic - GZERO Media ›