Listen: From K-Pop supergroup BTS to Oscar-winner Parasite to Netflix global sensation Squid Game, South Korea seems to be churning out one massive cultural hit after another. And North Korea is taking notice. This week, a tale of two very different Koreas. Jean Lee, former AP Pyongyang bureau chief and veteran Korea correspondent, speaks with Ian Bremmer on GZERO World.
- The new nuclear arms race: Smarter, faster nukes - GZERO Media ›
- Is the Iran nuclear deal dead – again? - GZERO Media ›
- Podcast: How a US-China war could happen: Warning from ret ... ›
- Podcast: Grading Biden on foreign policy with journalist Robin ... ›
- Podcast: Inflation nation: How Larry Summers predicted skyrocketing prices in the US - GZERO Media ›