February 25, 2019
Netflix spent more than $30 million on its Oscars campaign, but still didn't nab best picture.
It's Media in 60 Seconds with Isabelle Roughol!
Related Articles Around the Web
- Oscars Studio Scorecard: Disney, Fox, Universal and Netflix Win Big ... ›
- Netflix wins 4 Oscars, signaling a new normal in Hollywood ›
- Why Netflix and Hollywood spend millions to win Oscars - CNN ›
- In Bid to Conquer Oscars, Netflix Mobilizes Savvy Campaigner and ... ›
- How Netflix is shaking up Hollywood's traditional Oscar model | USA ... ›