What is Russia's current threat level to the US? US Congressman Mike Waltz (R-FL), thinks that the Russian government and other hardline regimes "smell weakness in Washington right now" and that the Biden administration's stance isn't tough enough. Waltz, who served as an advisor to George W. Bush, tells Ian Bremmer on GZERO World that his recommended policy approach to Russia would be "Lethal aid to Ukraine. I think that's the only thing that the Russians will respond to." Watch the full conversation on GZERO World, airing on US public television starting April 23.
Watch the GZERO World with Ian Bremmer episode.
- Navalny's health and US-Russia tensions - GZERO Media ›
- SolarWinds hack a wake-up call to the tech sector - GZERO Media ›
- Russia will withdraw forces from Ukraine but Putin reveals nothing ... ›
- Putin's next move won't be a Baltic invasion that could unify NATO ... ›
- Who would Putin vote for? - GZERO Media ›